Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 6 Part 3

1)There was once when i accidentally accused my brother of taking my things when he actually did not. i was angered and would not even listen to him when he claimed to be innocent. It was after a few days that a actually it. I had actually lost it. Through that experience, i learnt not to jump into conclusions and falsely accuse people without any proof.
2) I think that everyone can be good at sports. There are a wide variety of sports people can choos from and suit almost everybody. However, there are people who do better at some sports than others. In my opinion, it is due to the amount of effort put into playig the sport. if someone truely loves the sport, he would naturally contiue to better himself at it. I feel that anybody, regardless of man or woman, are good at sports. As long as they have the interest, they can be good at the sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment